Fried rice is one of the staple food during holidays. There are many varieties of fried rice and today we are going to make it with garlic. This rice can be cooked with freshly cooked rice or also with leftover rice. Vegetables like capsicum, mushroom, corn, carrots, peas can also be added in it. I love garlic very much. Garlic makes everything good and this garlic fried rice will be a definite hit in your house too. Use lots of garlic as you wish and the garlic flavor enhances the taste. Its so tasty and so good.
This fried rice requires no sides and can be offered with any fries, papads or sauces. Here comes the recipe…
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once hot, add the chopped garlic and fry till it turns nice brown in color.
- Now add onions and garlic and fry till onions become transparent.
- Next tip in capsicum and saute for a couple of minutes. Now add soy sauce, ketchup and vinegar.
- Add the cooked rice and required salt.
- Mix well to combine.
- That's it! Garlic fried rice is ready to be served!
- - Do not worry even if the garlic gets burnt. The burnt smell gives a nice flavor to the rice.
- - You can add any veggies of your choice.
- - Add sauces based on your taste.
- - You can cook rice and add or use leftover rice.
Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and fry till it turns nice brown in color.
Then add onion and green chili fry till translucent. Add capsicum and cook till done.
Add cooked rice and required salt.
Add soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar and mix well to combine.
Garlic fried rice is ready to serve!